Original Carolina Sweet Roasted Chicken
Cooking Time: 1-3 hours
Total Servings: Serves 2
|Sticky Fingers Original Carolina Sweet BBQ Sauce||1 cup|
|Basic rub||¼ cup|
- Season the entire chicken with the basic rub.
- Place on a roasting sheet and roast in the oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees, or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees has been reached.
- Brush the chicken at 45 minutes of roasting time.
- Serve a half chicken with a side of sauce.
- If you are able to smoke the chicken using a smoker, cook at 225 degrees for 2 hours of hot smoking, brushing with sauce during smoking process and again once complete.